“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard-drive.
Our website does not capture or store any personal information via cookies, but merely logs your IP address. This is used to record the number of visitors to our site which are then used for analytical purposes only.
If you’d prefer to restrict, or delete cookies from rhc, or any other website, you can use your web browser to do this (e.g Internet Explorer). Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone’s handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
- rhc creative strategy collects and holds data or information relating to individuals and organisations (known as Personal Data) in connection with our business as a marketing agency. This will always be kept securely, treated confidentially and managed in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998).
- Personal Data will not be used in any way other than for the relationship between rhc creative strategy and those individuals and organisations and will not be sold, shared or rented.
- From time to time we may purchase data from reputable data suppliers for our marketing purposes. We believe that this data is accurate and that the individuals concerned are happy to received business-related information from us by email, post or telephone.
- From time to time we may contact organisations and individuals by email, post or telephone. We only do this when we believe that we are communicating business information which is relevant to their organisation and job function.
- rhc creative strategy remains the sole owner of the data and information collected. We may share aggregated non-personal data with our partners and clients; this is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person or organisation.
- We are committed to maintaining the security of the data we collect and will always strive to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of such information. Our employees or agents can only access data by use of authorised user name and passwords.
- If you would like to change or delete the data and information that we hold about you in your business capacity or your organisation, please send a request to creative[at]rhc[dot]uk[dot]com. We will carry out any request within a reasonable time period, unless we are required or authorised by law not to do so.
- To fully protect your privacy, we reserve the right to amend this policy at any time.
- Please note that if rhc creative strategy is sold or disposed of as a going concern, whether by merger, sale of assets or otherwise, the Personal Data could be transferred as part of that transaction and your information accessed by such successor or purchaser.