rhc creative strategy is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website (i.e. the contact us page), then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
rhc creative strategy may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 14th April 2018.
What we collect
We collect the following information:
- Your name and company name (if applicable)
- Contact information, including email address and telephone number
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs better and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about our new services, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We will only do this if you have specifically requested to receive information from rhc creative strategy.
Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary. We hold data for no longer than 2 years.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard-drive.
Our website does not capture or store any personal information via cookies but merely logs your IP address. This is used to record the number of visitors to our site which is then used for analytical purposes only.
If you’d prefer to restrict or delete cookies from rhc, or any other website, you can use your web browser to do this (e.g Internet Explorer). Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone’s handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that website’s content. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to rhc creative strategy, The Studio, Reylloc House, Odiham, Hampshire RG29 1JA.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.